Conferences Series LLC invites all the participants from everywhere the planet to attend the “3rd International Conference on Molecular medicine and Diagnostics” throughout Apr 23-24, 2018 at Dubai, which includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Conference on Molecular medicine 2018 could be a multidisciplinary field with analysis interests covering all aspects of recent molecular and cellular biochemistry. Conference on Molecular medicine 2018 is usually thought of as a tool to research and to check biology. It deals with the structure, operate and interactions amongst biological macromolecules.
The theme of the conference "Exploring the modern Innovations in the field of Molecular Medicine and Diagnostics", can specialize in the study of the molecular mechanisms by that genetic information present on deoxyribonucleic acid is in a position to lead to the processes of life.
Molecular medicine 2018 has its applications in varied fields. The findings of biochemistry are applied primarily in medicine, nutrition, and agriculture. In medicine, biochemists investigate the cause and cure for the malady. In nutrition, it results in maintain health and effects of deficiency of nutrients. In agriculture, biochemists investigate soil and fertilizers, and try to get ways to improve crop cultivation, storage and cuss management.
Who is Attending?
Deans/Chairs, Vice Deans & Vice Presidents of Medical Institutions and Hospitals
Professors and students from academia who are in the field of research, Medical and clinical research.
Physicians, Business delegates, Directors / Managers & Business Intelligence Experts, Departmental Managers.
Benefits of Attending the Conference
- The Career Guidance Workshops to the Graduates, Doctorates and Post-Doctoral Fellows, Certificate Accreditation from the Organizing Committee of presentation/ participation.
- Accepted Abstracts will be published in the respective journals and will be labeled with a Digital Object Identification Number (DOI) provided by Cross Ref (Free abstract publishing).
- Speaker and Abstract pages created in Google on your name would get worldwide acknowledgment to your profile and Research.
- Best Poster and Young Researcher Award.
- Journal of Pharmacogenomics & Pharmacoproteomics
- Translational Medicine
- Journal of Molecular and Genetic Medicine
- Advances in Molecular Diagnostics
- Journal of Nanomedicine & Nanotechnology
Why to attend?
Molecular Medicine 2018 is a vast emerging discipline that uses genetic information from an individual as part of their clinical diagnostic care (e.g., for diagnostic or therapeutic decision-making) and the health outcomes and policy implications from that clinical use. Molecular Medicine 2018 provides a platform where you can meet top notch experts in the field and molecular biology to discuss molecular mechanisms by which genetic information encoded in DNA.
Molecular Medicine 2018 mainly focusses on the universities, institutes, research centers and major societies along with companies which hold a big market in laboratory technologies. Target audience involves students, faculties, researchers, scientists, dean, directors and CEO's of the companies.
We welcome all interested participants to join us for our conference on Biochemistry at the exquisite destination of Dubai, UAE
Our Conference will provide a perfect platform to enlighten knowledge through:
- Innovative talks by the experts of the global scientific community
- Sterling workshop and sessions
- Remarkable Awards and Global Recognition to meritorious Researchers
- Global Networking with 50+ Countries across the globe
- Novel Techniques to Benefit Your Research
- Global Business and Networking Opportunities
- Exquisite Platform for showcasing your products and International Sponsorship
About Dubai, UAE:
Dubai is located on the southeast coast of the Persian Gulf and is the capital of the Emirate of Dubai, one of the seven emirates that make up the country. Dubai, with an area of 3,885 square kilometers, is the second largest emirate in the UAE, Situated on the banks of the Dubai Creek.
Dubai has emerged as a global city and business hub of the Middle East. It is also a major transport hub for passengers and cargo. It is extremely well known for its warm hospitality and rich cultural heritage, and the Emirati people are welcoming and generous in their approach to visitors. With year-round sunshine, intriguing deserts, beautiful beaches, luxurious hotels and shopping malls, fascinating heritage attractions and a thriving business community, Dubai receives millions of leisure and business visitors each year from around the world. Dubai's lure for tourists is based mainly on shopping, but also on its possession of other ancient and modern attractions. As of 2013, Dubai was the 7th most visited city of the world based on air traffic and the fastest growing, increasing by a 10.7% rate.
Dubai has a rich collection of buildings and structures of various architectural styles. A culmination point was reached in 2010 with the completion of the Burj Khalifa (Khalifa Tower), now by far the world's tallest building at 829.8 m (2,722 ft.). It is a good place to start exploring the history and heritage of Dubai is the Dubai Museum: it is located inside Al Fahidi Fort, one of Dubai’s oldest buildings dating back to 1787. There are other museums in Dubai and in surrounding emirates that also offer important insights into the history and growth of the city and of the United Arab Emirates.
- Cancer Immunology and Oncology
- Advanced Gene Therapeutics
- Current advances and Clinical aspect of Molecular Medicine
- Cellular Medicine
- Cell and Gene Therapy
- Pathology and Molecular Medicine
- Nanotechnology: Cancer and Stem Cells
- Stem Cell Treatment
- Stem Cell Biology
- Recent Trends in Cell Biology of Aging
- Molecular medicine and Personalized Healthcare
- Advanced Molecular Diagnostics
- Molecular Biomarkers
- Evolution of Molecular Genomics
- All accepted abstracts will be published in Supported International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref
See more at: http://molecularmedicine.conferenceseries.com/